Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [2]

(Cover from Goodreads)
The haul this week is pretty small, but I'm still really excited to share the new additions to my shelves! 

I've briefly mentioned being a huge fan of Stewart Lewis' You Have Seven Messages. I was amazingly excited when he came out with another teen contemporary, The Secret Ingredient. I was even more excited when I won an ARC in a Random Buzzers giveaway. I have a super long reading list right now, so I'm going to have to wait a bit before I get to read and review this book. I'm so happy to get to, though. 

The cover is very summery and wonderful, and I love the model's outfit. Plus, the summary of the novel makes it sound so interesting. It's pretty much about a girl who grew up in Los Angeles with two gay dads. She really likes to cook, and she goes on this soul-searching type of journey to find out about her birth mother and more about herself. I can't wait to start reading!!
-Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...