Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hello, Again.

Well, internet, I'm gonna be trying this again. Now, I'm actually going to be trying this time, so we'll see how this goes. I have a BUNCH of books stacked up that I've read, and I'm going to be writing out reviews of them, and of course posting the amazon link. Some are good, some are bad, but I'll try to find ones of all kinds! If anyone actually reads this, feel free to make a suggestion in the comments!

I'm going to be doing categories of books as I review them. I'll try to do at least one of each a month, although it may be a little sporadic for some. I'll have the "Classics" which will mostly be my opinions on the books I read for school, then I'll be actually doing some independent reading that falls there as well. Then I'll have the "YA" category, which will be mostly newer books from the- guess!- YA section of my local bookstore. I'll also being doing a "General" category, which will be anything from How-Tos to Self Help books, as well as more adult titles- such as The Inferno (Dan Brown) or other modern-ish books.

I may also end up doing reviews from stories posted on the internet on sites like Wattpad and Fictionpress because I have an addiction to online authors, but that'll wait until I have my footing on the ground. I'm still in the midst of getting Cloud 9 Shelf up and running, but we'll see how this goes!!

-Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...